Scent Culture associates offer educational and thought-provoking lectures & presentations. We conceptualize and moderate controversial panel discussions and above all facilitate workshops for conferences, businesses and cultural organizations.
A selection of business & management topics:
- Scent marketing & consumter culture: Intensifying customer experiences
- Products as multi-sensory artifacts: Developing innovations based on a sensory analysis
- Fragrant innovations: The potential of olfaction for products & services
- Multisensory facilitation: Turning Powerpoint to smell
- The smell of happiness: Cars & olfactory nostalgia
- The culture of car smells: Taking a drive through the olfactory carscape
- Intangible services: The smelly perspective
- Smelly I-phones: The digital divide and beyond
- Challenging leadership: Talking about smell!
- There is no such thing as a scentfree office: Organizations as olfactory territories
- Inspiring workplaces: The potential of multisensory workplace design
- Crossdisciplinary collaborations: Learnings from perfume-making
- The scent interface: Assuring successful collaborations with perfumers
Book a talk! Find out about new topics!
Please contact us to find out more about a potential workshop, talk or keynote presentation in your organization or setting. If there are other topics you are interested in, please get in touch. We are always interested to hear about new questions!
Our contributions inform, inspire & empower. Our talks & workshops are based on cutting edge research and sound analysis. Have a look at some recent feedbacks:
We are passionate about our work and build on a broad professional experience in business, academia and consulting.