Scent Culture associates offer educational and thought-provoking lectures & presentations. We conceptualize and moderate controversial panel discussions and above all facilitate workshops for conferences, businesses and cultural organizations.
Selected Culture & Art Topics
- Gender hacking: “Axe” & beyond
- Ephemerality: The sense of smell in contemporary art
- “The artist is a sniffer” (Marcel Duchamps): Artistic production & smell
- Post-media art: Or the impossibility of olfactory art
- Scent sculpture: Expanding the notion of sculpture
- Culturalizing scent: Making sense of a commodity
- Olfactory portraiture: Body odor as artistic practice
Book a talk! Find out about new topics!
Please contact us to find out more about a potential workshop, talk or keynote presentation in your organization or setting. If there are other topics you are interested in, please get in touch. We are always interested to hear about new questions!
Our contributions inform, inspire & empower. Our talks & workshops are based on cutting edge research and sound analysis. Have a look at some recent feedbacks
We are passionate about our work and build on a broad professional experience in culture, academia and consulting.