Scent Culture associates offer educational and thought-provoking lectures & presentations. We conceptualize and moderate controversial panel discussions and above all facilitate workshops for conferences, businesses and cultural organizations.
Selection of inspiring society & Zeitgeist topics:
- Odorous Struggles: (De)Odorizing as Socio-Economic Force
- Smelly trajectories: Negotiating meaning of controversial scents (e.g. coffee, tobacco or car scents)
- Re-discovering the magic of scent: Craft movement & DIY
- Perfume practices as impression management
- Playing with Molecules: How do Perfumers Work?
- Scent & the City: Urban space as an olfactory smellscape
- Gendering your nose: scent & gender
- The role of blogs and social media in the field of perfumery
- The role of awards in the field of artisan & idependent perfumery
Book a talk! Find out about new topics!
Please contact us to find out more about a potential workshop, talk or keynote presentation in your organization or setting. If there are other topics you are interested in, please get in touch. We are always interested to hear about new questions!
Our contributions inform, inspire & empower. Our talks & workshops are based on cutting edge research and sound analysis. Have a look at some recent feedbacks:
We are passionate about our work and build on a broad professional experience in business, academia and consulting.