Scent Culture Institute is a hub for projects on smelling in culture, business & society based at Bern & Zurich in Switzerland:
- We offer thought leadership on the use of the senses in an increasingly experiential & aesthetic economy.
- We initiate and lead cutting edge research projects at Bern University of Applied Sciences.
- We are cultural producers.
- We offer innovative teaching & training in world class art, design & management education programs.
- We are active members of international networks: business, culture, academia.
- We want to be local activists – Join us!
Scent Culture Institute was founded in 2014. We have recently fleshed out some of the guiding ideas in our contribution to Designing with Smell: Designing with Smell: Practices, Techniques and Challenges: Culturalizing scent! Activities of Scent Culture Institute have frequently been featured in international media.
Let us connect!
Stay updated and browse through our presence on social media. If you have any questions about Scent Culture Institute or ideas you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us ! We are particularly interested in possible partners from other social or cultural domains. Thank you for your interest!